Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cervecera De Puerto Rico - Oktoberfest 2012 Animations

Still working out the bugs in my Maya Muscle rig.  I've made some progress, but have run into other errors which I'm still discovering solutions to.

In the meanwhile, I've uploaded some new motion graphics samples onto my website.  If you haven't already checked out my website, take a look:  the-miranda-rights.com

 Here's a sample of one of the animations I did recently for Anaitte Vaccaro, digital scenographer:  anaitte.com


Cervecera de Puerto Rico's Oktoberfest Event - (1 of 5) Animations from Stephen Miranda on Vimeo.

This is one of five animations created for Cervecera de Puerto Rico's Oktoberfest event in Puerto Rico. These animations were projected onto several buildings for the company's event.  Actual footage of the event is still pending.

These animations were made using a combination of 3D & 2D, composited in After Effects.  If your interested in seeing the other animations, please visit my website at the-miranda-rights.com

No comments:

Post a Comment