Monday, November 19, 2012

Initiate... Blogging!

I went to the CTN Animation Expo for the first time over this past weekend and found it very informative.  I decided to start blogging as a result; hear it's a good way to keep current with my work and creative on-goings.

To give a brief outline of where I'm at as an artist, I'm a 3D character rigger and animator who recently relocated to Los Angeles from Chicago, IL.  A recent grad (2009), I've returned to the homeland in search of opportunities in CG animation.

You might ask, "So what has he done since leaving school?"  Glad you ask!

Since graduating I've had the privilege of teaching 2D & 3D animation at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, my own alma mater.  After teaching for two semesters at SAIC, I accepted a position with Emsense Corporation developing an online-shopping application built using the Unity game engine.  Each opportunity produced it's own challenges and triumphs, and I'm grateful to have had such full-filling experiences since school.

Every day is an opportunity to learn something new and apply it to something amazing.  This blog will be a collection of the lessons I learn along the way.  Thanks and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment